PRINCIPAL & FOUNDER of Brookline Public Relations
When Shauna announced she was opening her own firm, the constant response was “It’s about time!”Getting her start in PR with a Boston-based public relations and strategic communication agency, Shauna provided strategic public relations expertise to companies of all sizes throughout New England, the U.S. and the world. For five years, prior to starting Brookline, Shauna was Vice President and Managing Director of Western Canada for an international public relations firm, as well as the Marketing Communications Practice Leader for its Canadian operations.Shauna obtained her Bachelor of Commerce degree from Queen’s University and a Master’s degree in Communications from Boston University. She also holds an Executive MBA Certificate from Babson College and is a current Board Member with Tourism Calgary and Comrie Sports Equipment Bank. Her extensive experience in both Canadian and U.S. markets has helped various companies from start-up to established, gain and sustain market leader positions.If Shauna was not in public relations she would be a rock star. Her love for the stage makes her a dynamo in new business meetings and a networking pro.
- Secrets To A Strong Agency-Client Relationship With Shauna MacDonald [Interview]
- Backlash Of Brands – H&M, Tim Hortons, And One Influencer Who Went Too Far [Industry Opinion]
- The Connected One: Which Canadian Public Relations Won New Business During January 2018?
- Public Relations Agencies That Won New Business In January 2018 [Report]
- What’s It Worth To Keep Kim Kardashian As A Customer? The Blackberry Bold Effect (Expert Opinion)