Website Faulhaber Communications
We are hiring a Senior Strategist, Digital & Social Media, to join our team. Candidates must possess an entrepreneurial-spirit, a keen understanding of digital marketing and analytics, and enjoy a dynamic working environment. We are looking for a minimum of 3+ years of relevant work experience. Preference will be given to a candidate that has agency experience and/or Google Analytics Certification.
The ideal candidate will have experience planning, executing, and reporting on digital marketing campaigns, managing influencer campaigns, as well as have previous client management experience. Strong communication, presentation, and project management skills are a must.
- Constantly learning – you know that digital methods are constantly changing and you continually update your skill set
- Analytical – you thrive on extracting insights and action plans from data
- An early adopter – you are on top of all the latest platforms from TikTok to Reels to Clubhouse
- Passionate about marketing – you can excel at helping brands reach their desired business outcomes
- Experienced at developing conversion-based strategies across social media and digital initiatives
- Adapt at managing a variety of digital marketing campaigns (paid search, SEO, newsletter, social media advertising)
- Analyzing analytics and developing strategies based on results
- Monitoring campaign results and optimizing as required
- Working across an integrated account team to deliver a seamless client experience
- Experience working with and tracking influencer campaign performance
- Constantly learning new digital trends and strategies
- Able to contribute to SEO keyword strategy, conversion strategy
- Understanding of how to translate data and analytics into marketing strategy and desired outcomes
- Ability to breakdown complex analyses into concise, straightforward recommendations for
- client marketing initiatives
- Proficient in marketing research and analysis, and experienced with a variety of design platforms and reporting tools
- Expert project management skills; process and detail oriented
- Proven experience building and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to effectively delegate to and train junior team members
- Experience in the areas of fashion, beauty, cannabis, wellness, design, or travel marketing a plus
You will be working with a small, integrated team of digital marketing and communications team members, senior leadership, and external partners, driving day-to-day marketing activities including:
- Building relationships with clients and representing the agency across assigned client roster
- Managing digital and social media strategy, execution, measurement, and optimization of client campaigns
- Managing creation of content calendars and community engagement for clients
- Developing paid media campaigns for Facebook and Instagram: placing ad buys, monitoring bids, and analyzing performance
- Maintaining detailed reporting for organic channels and paid campaigns
- Contributing to client marketing effectiveness by analysing reporting and offering recommendations for improvement
- Managing influencer campaigns including researching, briefing, negotiating, executing and reporting on performance
- Managing execution of creative deliverables (for social media content calendars, paid digital marketing campaigns) including handling approvals and execution, collaborating with other internal teams and external agency partners as needed
- Ensuring client KPIs are on track and managing related budgets
- Staying informed and up to date on new digital marketing growth strategies
- Monitoring and sharing the latest trends in digital marketing and reporting tools and sharing with the wider team, training as needed
- Researching and producing quarterly client-facing insights reports, as well as providing insights for new client decks (example: Gen X consumer behaviour)
- Implementing and maintaining training for data and analytics tools: influencer tool, social listening, etc.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, digital marketing, or related field
- 3+ years of proven working experience in digital marketing within a corporate or agency environment
- MUST have experience in paid social media planning and management
- Ability to execute digital and social media campaigns from concept to execution
- Strong knowledge of social media including: platforms, measurement, reporting tools, and content creation
- MUST have experience with client relationship management
- Experience training/overseeing junior team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, deliverables, and client relationships simultaneously
Why Work with Us?
You will work with amazing clients at a boutique agency where you can have a huge impact. A very generous benefits and perks package is available that includes flexible working location and hours, development opportunities and direct access to our CEO and senior leadership team.
From the moment you begin, we take a customized approach to your career, we help you uncover your strengths and build you a unique people path to guide your client work and professional goals at the agency. You will be learning every single day and surrounded by successful business mentors who want to see you succeed.
Faulhaber Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind. We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all team members and to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All team decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. FAULHABER will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. FAULHABER encourages applicants of all ages.
At its core Faulhaber Communications is:
Entrepreneurial Minded: We think like an extension of our clients’ teams. We are committed to learning about their industries and operations. We identify changes in the market before they happen by being well-read, well-researched and curious about what is happening in the world. We bring people of varied backgrounds and perspectives together in such a way that collaboration becomes the norm and variety generates innovation.
Customized Approach: We parlay our imaginations into results-driven future focused campaigns and develop impassioned strategies that connect. We have an inclusive workplace and environment which allows and encourages every team member to make their contribution, using their strengths and realizing their potential.
Polish: We show up prepared, put together and execute all tasks flawlessly in all areas of the business. We take pride in how much attention we pay to the details. We facilitate equal access to opportunities, information, resources, and other supports.
Relationship-focused: We pride ourselves on having some of the best relationships in the business. Our relationships are built on mutual trust, honesty and the understanding that when we’re working most effectively, we are an extension of our clients’ team. We believe in the effectiveness of a diverse team and bringing many perspectives to the table.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com