You will work directly with a Digital Account Manager on the Sales team in a client facing role that will support direct and agency accounts. You will assist in the pre-sales process in addition to being the key player in delivering daily excellence on all sold projects. The role will directly report to the Manager, Client Services & Advertising Operations.
- Assist Digital Account Managers in the pre-sales process – assist in sourcing research, historical performance, reports, examples
- Facilitate day-to-day digital campaign details during post sales – obtain creative from clients, deliver and set-live with ad operations, campaign reporting, optimization, screen shots, post reports
- Manage deliverables for Digital Production on sold integrated and sponsorship campaigns (whether it be ad media, branded content, social videos or microsites)
- Working with client and internal stakeholders to coordinate across multi-functional areas (Digital, Broadcast, Client Marketing, Production, Marketing, Social, Legal & Finance) to ensure the successful launch of projects – completed on time, on budget and exceed customer expectations
- Problem solve – facilitate resolution of project issues, optimize campaigns
- Attend client briefings and work closely with Account Managers to know each advertiser’s performance objectives, key points of contact and be empowered to present recommendations, solutions and implementation
- Keep up-to-date with general digital industry trends and performance of all Corus digital brands
What We Need From You:
- Experience in Digital Advertising
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong work ethic with clear leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver – don’t just identify the problem, analyze, weigh solutions and provide a recommendation
- Solid organizational, planning, time management and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, proactive approach, outstanding communication and listening skills
- Ability to work directly with clients as well as internal stakeholders across multiple teams
Corus is a driving force in the media industry with a diverse portfolio of strong brands that entertain and inform audiences through great storytelling and compelling content, reaching millions of people around the world every day.
We have a passionate drive to connect with the world around us: to express, to share, to be part of people’s lives. Walk around our offices, our stations, our studios across the country and you’ll feel it. You’ll see it in action.
You’ll see it in the open communication and the approachability of our people. You’ll see it in our care for quality work and the interest in new, creative solutions. You’ll see it in how we work with external partners, and how we care about our communities. These are all core to the values we commit to living each and every day – Win Together, Think Beyond, Make It Happen, Learn Every Day, Show We Care. Our values describe what makes us pretty unique – and amazing – place to work.
At Corus we value and actively involve the full range of what makes people unique in order to create a strong and innovative company where amazing people thrive. A company where people have the full opportunity to show their unique value and develop their potential. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, people of colour, people with disabilities, people from all gender and sexually diverse communities and people with intersectional identities.
Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.